Mission Philosophy Statement
Maison Baldwin House’s Mission is to assist women and their children in the transition from violent and abusive circumstances to a safe and secure environment and a renewed family by providing safe shelter and services, and encouraging them to realize their full human potential.
Maison Baldwin House Mandate
• To provide a safe, secure and confidential refuge for women 16 years of age and older with or without children
who have been physically, psychologically, emotionally, verbally, sexually, and financially abused, as well as threatened or
• To create an environment where women are empowered to make their own choices.
• To offer appropriate referrals and establish contact with community agencies and resources.
• To provide information and public education on the issues of woman abuse.
• To work proactively to end violence against women in our society.